This hand-crafted Peter Rabbit birthday cake features Peter sitting in a detailed garden complete with vegetable patch, plant pots and a “wooden” fence running all the way around the cake. If your little one (or big one!) loves Peter Rabbit, then help them celebrate their day with this bespoke cake design, personalised for them.
Every tiny detail is crafted with love to bring this adorable scene to life, from individual peas-in-a-pod and edible “soil” in the vegetable patch, to individual “wooden” planks; this isn’t just a rabbit on a cake! Peter is made by hand with total attention to detail; his jacket has button indents, his body has fur carved in and his ears are lovingly shaped to give him his cheeky personality.
Make it personal:
Make them feel special by personalising this cake; you can add any name to this cake and it will run along the front of the cake
Let me know how old they’re going to be and I’ll update the number on the “wooden” signpost
Choose their favourite flavour:
- Classic vanilla sponge with a sweet vanilla buttercream
- Rich chocolate cake with a gooey chocolate buttercream
- Indulgent chocolate Nutella sponge with a decadent Nutella buttercream
- Delicious homemade salted caramel swirled through the delicate sponge and buttercream
- Allergens: contains butter, eggs, gluten, nuts
- Made in an environment where there are nuts and peanuts
- Vegan options available, please select in the drop-down
- Cakes will be hand-delivered to any area in Milton Keynes; this is all included in the price. I’ll email you to arrange a delivery time and date to make sure you get this when you need it for the special day
- Celebration cakes have a shelf-life of 3 days in a cool cupboard, and 5 days if refrigerated
Our FAQs should help answer your questions, or get in touch and we’d be happy to help.
Made for you:
Fancy some different colours to match your celebration theme? Or maybe a different topper? No problem! Just fill in the contact form and I can arrange any variation you like; I want to make it special for your special day.
Hi, I’m Marie and I love to make cakes! I started baking professionally after I was made redundant during lockdown and decided it was time to do what I love for a living. I’ve got many years of experience making cakes for family and friends and can’t wait to make them for you too! I also want to share tips and tricks from all I’ve learned over the years, so I can help you on your baking journey too.