Does your loved-one love football? Then help them celebrate their special day with this bespoke football birthday cake. Not only will it have their name on it, but will also feature the football shirt of their favourite team! Perhaps the number on the shirt isn’t their age (some of us don’t want to be reminded of adding another year to the clock…) so maybe it’s the number they play in, or the number of their favourite player? You can choose anything to make this cake unique for your loved-one.
Make it personal:
Who are their favourite team? Do they have a strip that they play in? Just send me a picture and I’ll make the football shirt to match!
Make them feel special by personalising this cake; you can add any name to this cake and it will run around the front of the cake and you can choose the number to go on the shirt.
Choose their favourite flavour:
- Classic vanilla sponge with a sweet vanilla buttercream
- Rich chocolate cake with a gooey chocolate buttercream
- Indulgent chocolate Nutella sponge with a decadent Nutella buttercream
- Delicious homemade salted caramel swirled through the delicate sponge and buttercream
- Allergens: contains butter, eggs, gluten, nuts
- Made in an environment where there are nuts and peanuts
- Vegan options available, please select in the drop-down
- Cakes will be hand-delivered to any area in Milton Keynes; this is all included in the price. I’ll email you to arrange a delivery time and date to make sure you get this when you need it for the special day
- Celebration cakes have a shelf-life of 3 days in a cool cupboard, and 5 days if refrigerated
Our FAQs should help answer your questions, or get in touch and we’d be happy to help.
Made for you:
Fancy some different colours to match your celebration theme? Or maybe a different topper? No problem! Just fill in the contact form and I can arrange any variation you like; I want to make it special for your special day.
Hi, I’m Marie and I love to make cakes! I started baking professionally after I was made redundant during lockdown and decided it was time to do what I love for a living. I’ve got many years of experience making cakes for family and friends and can’t wait to make them for you too! I also want to share tips and tricks from all I’ve learned over the years, so I can help you on your baking journey too.