The Elf doesn’t just live on the shelf, he can also live on your Christmas cake! Elf on the Shelf is hand-crafted from sugarpaste so he’s fully edible. This cheeky little Elf will bring fun to your Christmas table.
Make it personal:
Choose you favourite flavour:
- Classic vanilla sponge with a sweet vanilla buttercream
- Rich chocolate cake with a gooey chocolate buttercream
- Festive gingerbread sponge with a smooth vanilla buttercream
- Delicious homemade salted caramel swirled through the delicate sponge and buttercream
- Allergens: contains butter, eggs, gluten
- Made in an environment where there are nuts and peanuts
- Vegan options available, please select in the drop-down
- Cakes will be hand-delivered to any area in Milton Keynes; this is all included in the price. I’ll email you to arrange a delivery time and date to make sure you get this when you need it for the special day
- Celebration cakes have a shelf-life of 3 days in a cool cupboard, and 5 days if refrigerated
Our FAQs should help answer your questions, or get in touch and we’d be happy to help.
Made for you:
Fancy some different colours to match your celebration theme? Or maybe a different topper? No problem! Just fill in the contact form and I can arrange any variation you like; I want to make it special for your special day.
Hi, I’m Marie and I love to make cakes! I started baking professionally after I was made redundant during lockdown and decided it was time to do what I love for a living. I’ve got many years of experience making cakes for family and friends and can’t wait to make them for you too! I also want to share tips and tricks from all I’ve learned over the years, so I can help you on your baking journey too.