Beautiful hand-painted Easter cake featuring an adorable rabbit sitting amongst colourful spring flowers finished with a hand-made edible daffodil. Perfect for a special Easter celebration. AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY ON 2ND AND 3RD APRIL ONLY.
Choose their favourite flavour:
- Classic vanilla sponge with a sweet vanilla buttercream
- Rich chocolate cake with a gooey chocolate buttercream
- Indulgent chocolate Nutella sponge with a decadent Nutella buttercream
- Delicious homemade salted caramel swirled through the delicate sponge and buttercream
- 4 inch feeds 4-6 portions
- 6 inch feeds 8-10 portions
- 8 inch feeds 16-18 portions
All portions are generous 😉
- Allergens: contains butter, eggs, gluten, nuts
- Made in an environment where there are nuts and peanuts
- Vegan options available, please select in the drop-down
- DELIVERY ON 2ND AND 3RD APRIL ONLY. Please specify which date you prefer when ordering and I’ll email you to confirm a time. Cakes will be hand-delivered to any area in Milton Keynes; this is all included in the price.
- Celebration cakes have a shelf-life of 3 days in a cool cupboard, and 5 days if refrigerated
Our FAQs should help answer your questions, or get in touch and we’d be happy to help.
Hi, I’m Marie and I love to make cakes! I started baking professionally after I was made redundant during lockdown and decided it was time to do what I love for a living. I’ve got many years of experience making cakes for family and friends and can’t wait to make them for you too! I also want to share tips and tricks from all I’ve learned over the years, so I can help you on your baking journey too.