Who wants to have to choose between cake and cookies for their birthday? With this indulgent cookie birthday cake, you don’t have to. Have your cake, your cookies and eat them too! Yummy sponge wrapped in velvety buttercream and drizzled with an indulgent chocolate or Nutella drip then finally topped with big chewy cookies and buttercream swirls. Personalise it with any message written in delicious chocolate round the cake base; great for birthdays, anniversaries or any celebration.
Make it personal:
Choose any message and have it written in chocolate around the cake base to make the cake personal for your loved one.
Choose their favourite flavour:
- Classic vanilla sponge with a sweet vanilla buttercream and vanilla fudge cookies on top
- Rich chocolate cake with a gooey chocolate buttercream and choc-chip cookies on top
- Indulgent chocolate Nutella sponge with a decadent Nutella buttercream and Nutella swirl cookies on top
- Delicious homemade salted caramel swirled through the delicate sponge and buttercream and salted caramel cookies on top
- Allergens: contains butter, eggs, gluten, nuts
- Made in an environment where there are nuts and peanuts
- Vegan options available, please select in the drop-down
- Cakes will be hand-delivered to any area in Milton Keynes; this is all included in the price. I’ll email you to arrange a delivery time and date to make sure you get this when you need it for the special day
- Celebration cakes have a shelf-life of 3 days in a cool cupboard, and 5 days if refrigerated
Our FAQs should help answer your questions, or get in touch and we’d be happy to help.
Made for you:
Fancy some different colours to match your celebration theme? Or maybe a different flavour? No problem! Just fill in the contact form and I can arrange any variation you like; I want to make it special for your special day.
Hi, I’m Marie and I love to make cakes! I started baking professionally after I was made redundant during lockdown and decided it was time to do what I love for a living. I’ve got many years of experience making cakes for family and friends and can’t wait to make them for you too! I also want to share tips and tricks from all I’ve learned over the years, so I can help you on your baking journey too.